Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pulled Chicken Sandwiches (Buffalo Style)

I made these one day when I really wanted some chicken wings (but didn't want to pay for them!)  I pulled one boneless chicken breast out of my freezer and it easily fed all of us with leftovers!  I would serve these with my homemade hamburger rolls and some coleslaw.  

This is a crock pot meal so feel free to set it up in the morning and walk away from it.  This is a perfect meal for one of those nights when you can't make dinner (soccer or baseball night in this house).

Pulled Chicken (Buffalo Style) (Serves 6)


1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (you can use thigh meat as well)
1/3 cup of hot sauce 
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 cup chicken broth

Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.  In a small bowl, whisk together the hot sauce, chicken broth, and dressing mix.  Pour over the chicken.  Turn the crock pot on low and cook for 6 hours.  Shred the chicken to absorb sauce and serve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment