Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

     What child on the planet doesn't eat pizza?  I know that there isn't a single child in my house that would pass up the opportunity to eat pizza!  So for lunch last week, after we had been out all morning running errands, I told the kids that I would make pizza grilled cheese for lunch.  They were so excited!  
     Grilled cheese sandwiches are so versatile!  You can fix them with virtually any type of cheese, you can fill them with all sorts of yummy options (my favorites are ham and tomato!), and they are really fast to make!
     Our pizza grilled cheese sandwiches had shredded Italian cheese blend, basil bruschetta,  and black olives in them (all of which I had already in the house).  I served them with a little ranch dressing on the side for dipping.  The kids gobbled them up!  

You start with buttered bread and a hot skillet (I use a 16 inch electric skillet) 

Then you add your sauce
Cheese of your choice

Then your toppings
Add your second slice of bread and grilled until golden brown on both sides
Yum Yum!

What is your favorite type of Grilled Cheese?

No comments:

Post a Comment